International Students and Skilled workers in Canada (Temporary residents) can sponsor their spouse to work in Canada. To sponsor one must submit sufficient proof of Genuine Relationship (marriage or common-law partners). The applicant must show enough funds to support his/her visit, ties to home country and travel history.

Our team of experts can assist you to submit a complete and strong application submission. Our RCIC, Rajvir Kaur is expert in dealing with refusal cases of this specific category. Book your free consultation session today!

For free Consultation and start the application process, please feel free to Contact us.