An open work permit is an authorization to work in Canada without job specific restriction. You can work with any employer and you do not need a LMIA

You may be eligible for an open work permit in one of the following if you:

  • Have completed your study from a Designated learning Institute and are eligible for Post Graduation Work permit.
  • Are a DESTITUTE Student
  • Have a closed work permit and are being abused by your employer.
  • Have applied for permanent residence in Canada
  • Are a dependent dependent family member of someone who have applied for permanent residence
  • Are the spouse or common-law partner of a killed worker or international student
  • Are the spouse or common-law partner of an Applicant of the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
  • Are a refugee, refugee claimant, protected person or their family member
  • Are under an unenforceable removal order
  • Are a temporary resident permit holder
  • Are a young worker participating in special programs
    In each situation you must meet the additional eligibility criteria

Contact us to Check your eligibility or To Apply