Family Sponsorship

One can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if he/she is at least 18 years old
and a canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada or a person registered in
Canada under INDIA ACT.

You can sponser

Your dependent child

Your spouse or common-law partner

Your parent or grandparent

Your adopted child

Consult to check your eligibility today!!!