Eligible Sponsor:

Canadian citizen and Permanent residents can sponsor their parents or grand parents to
become permanent residents of Canada.

How to Apply?

You must submit the Interest to sponsor form that IRCC opens every year. Once you receive an invitation to submit the Permanent residency application, you can sponsor you parents or grandparents to become a permanent residents of Canada.

Who can you Sponsor?

  1. One can sponsor their parents and grandparents by blood or adoption
  2. One’s brother or sister if they meet the definition of Dependent Child 

For free Consultation and start the application process, please feel free to Contact us.