It is an entry requirement for visa exempt foreign nationals who plan to travel to Canada by air. This authorization is valid for up to 5 years or until your passport expires. Check the following to know who needs an ETA:

  • VISA-Exempt Foreign Nationals who wants to enter Canada or transit through Canada by air, need an ETA. Otherwise there is no need if they are entering by car, bus, train or a boat.
  • Permanent Residents of U.S. need an ETA to fly to to transit through a Canadian
    Airport. However the U.S. citizens do not require the ETA

Apply online through Government of Canada Official Website. An ETA cost CAD $7. Ensure to enter the correct passport number because it will be electronically linked to your passport.

Need Assistance to Apply for ETA? Call us today!